It may be a hard concept to grasp, but we have no idea where we will ride! Our adventure starts at Southern Cross Station where we gather at the cafe near Spencer and Collins Streets.
Once the group is together, we catch the first V-Line train headed for regional Victoria to embark of a day's riding Expect from 100-125km which will be dependent on the groups' ability and desires. That's it. Simple.
Your cost includes a fully insured Hosted ride, coffee, lunch and memories to share with the grandkids.
Your Host: Ben
Estimated Duration: All day
Start Time: 7:30am
Fitness/Skill Level: 3 - Moderately Hard
What to Bring:
- CX, Gravel or Road Bike with wide tyres for varying path conditions is best
- Spares and tools to be self-sufficient
- Lights for seeing and to be seen
- Personal fluids and food
- Clothing for varying weather conditions
- A sense of fun and adventure